CERTIFIED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
On May 2016 our Quality Management System has been certified according to the new edition of the standard UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015.
Advantages of the certification:
- Demonstrate our ability to continually provide reliable products and services.
- Provide evidence of our commitment to striving for continual improvement.
- Manage risk from a contextual analysis of our company in order to identify business development and other opportunities, as well as potential threats.
- Improve work organisation within our company.
- Promote streamlining and the process optimisation through the implementation of standard requirements, improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promote the development of human resources by actively involving the whole staff in process improvement.
- Reduce the number of nonconformities and the internal costs of poor quality in product and services.
- Provide documented information explaining how to keep critical tasks of a process under control.
- Convey to our people a greater sense of conscious involvement in operational management and the resulting improvement of the products and services provided.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by keeping in mind the needs and expectations of interested parties to our activities.